Amid COVID-19, JetBlue Airlines has provided many safety protocols for travelers. If you are traveling with JetBlue in the near future, you should know the Centers for Disease Control(CDC) guidelines. Essential travel requirements to fly with JetBlue and know the answer for the queries Do You Need a COVID-19 Test to Fly so follow to know more. Below are some specifications made by CDC to fly during the pandemic. You can check the different categories and make the arrangements accordingly.
Guidelines to know JetBlue Airways COVID-19 safety policies in omicron Coronavirus spread
(1) For All US Citizens, Nationals, and permanent residents: As per JetBlue COVID-19 policy, you need to show a negative PCR for antigen report that must be taken before one day from the date of travel. If you have recovered from the virus, you need to show the recovery documents taken within 90 days of the original departure date. A letter from the healthcare department is also required to travel with JetBlue.
(2) For non-US citizens: If you are older than 18 years, you need to show the following documents before making your reservations with JetBlue Airlines.
- You need to show the certificate of full vaccination of COVID-19
- If you don't have the complete vaccine certification, you need to show a negative PCR or viral test taken 24 hours before the travel date.
- You may need to show the COVID-19 recovery document before traveling and undertaking stating that they will take a test within 3-5 days after reaching the destination.
(3) For children between 2-17 years:You need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test or antigen viral test taken one day before the scheduled departure. If your child is below two years, there is no requirement for testing and vaccination documents.
(4) For all customers: All the customers must fill an undertaking form within three days before the scheduled departure providing the contact tracing information.
So, these are some required documents you need to provide while making the reservations with JetBlue Airlines. If you have any query rewarding JetBlue COVID-19 policy or undertaking form, you can contact the airline's customer service. Also, you will find the attestation form on the official website of JetBlue.
- Get to know American Airlines Omicron COVID-19 policy to travel Safely
- How soon can you check-in American Airlines
- Can an airline deny boarding a passenger if they don't have a negative COVID-19 test
- What is Delta airlines seating blocking policy in Omicron COVID-19 for travelers safety
- How can I do Lufthansa Reservations to hometown for a safe journey
- How can I change the name on my Delta ticket online
- Is there a way to search for cheap flights to anywhere
- How do I make a Delta Airlines booking to Hawaii
- How airlines provides safety to test Omicron variant of COVID-19?
- Does Frontier have a low fare calendar?